Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Five Stars for the show NOS4A2

NOS4A2 is one of the best tv series shows I've watched in a long time. It is certainly not average. First, it is not often a show can make the pay off the book does. I read NOS4A2 several years ago and the concept, plot detail and strength of the female lead blew me away.

After watching the first three episodes of this series, I am in awe once more plus the tv series offers up a few sympathy cards for good and evil that were not present in the book adding to unbelievable characterization.

Every character in the series is completely flushed out, and I don't mean solely through their past, but also the actions of their present and all the neat mannerisms drawn in their favor.

The lead protagonist may be a young Jennifer Lawrence. She possesses all the subtle nuances to create both sympathy and respect. Zachary Quinto playing Charlie has the seductive charm every great villain should possess. I look at him and think Joker/Hannibal/Master Vampire from the book Salem's Lot. He's scary - real scary, remember Quinto in American Horror Story. Besides being scary with a fantastic cast, this is a great concept pushed and sewn together with a Singer and believe me I am singing praises. I cannot wait to see the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment